We are a small, family-oriented church serving the Northeastern Pennsylvania Region. There is no dress code at Trinity Lutheran Church, so feel free to be casual.
We love kids! Most parents have their kids sit with them during the service and use the fun kid-kits available at the door. Other parents take advantage of our nursery for children through kindergarten age. Either way is fine with us! When the kids get loud, pastor gets louder. It’s one of the trademarks of being a part of our church family. It’s a caring family. A family that has seen the power of prayer and has shared all the normal ups and downs of life together with our members. We invite you to visit us and talk with our pastor about joining our growing church. We’d love to have you.
Who are we?
- We are a small regional church with approximately 150 members from throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- We are a family, and we care deeply about one another.
- We have very strong, energetic youth participation, in Sunday School, in Church, and in our Trinity Lutheran Youth Fellowship for youth in grades 3-12 from nearly a dozen school districts in our region.
- We have robust adult groups: our Men’s group, the Women’s group, and the Choir.
- We have many ways to serve based on your personal preference and to the extent you feel comfortable, including helping during our service or being on a committee.
- Explore our church by exploring our webpage. Then come and visit us! We won’t embarrass you and you can ease into our family at your own pace. Just make sure you bring the children – we love kids!
- We are a member congregation of the North American Lutheran Church (NALC).
Joining Our Family
We know it can be intimidating joining a new church, and we’re here to help. Call Heather Klien in our church office at 570-587-1088 and she’ll answer any of your questions. Come visit a service and we’ll be happy to show you the church and tell you more about our programs and ministry teams.
Our services are very easy to follow since they are either fully printed in the bulletin or displayed on the large screen monitor at the front of the church. We even have an online pictorial directory to help as you meet new people. People who join us tell us that we are a very welcoming congregation, and that they quickly feel like they are a part of our family. We’d love to have you join us!