The Trinity Lutheran Preschool is an educational program provided by Trinity Lutheran Church for the 3, 4, and 5-year old children of the parish and the community. This innovative program is intended to take the early education experience to a new level.
Grounded in the philosophies of sound educational practices and embedded with the tenets of Christian love and faith, the preschool program prepares children to enter the public or private school kindergartens of the area.
To obtain information regarding the preschool, please contact the pre-school (570-586-5590) or the church office and speak to the registrar, Heather Klien (570-881-3136), or send an e-mail to the church at “email@example.com”.
Trinity Lutheran Preschool will begin its year on the Monday after Labor Day in September. The last week of school will be the last week of May. A complete school calendar will be available in September.
- The class sessions for the Three Year Old Program will be held on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- The class sessions for the Four and Five Year Old Programs (Morning Class) will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- The all day class sessions for the Four and Five Year Old Programs will be held Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 3 PM.
Our Teaching Staff
Gena Gehris and Pam Scandale are the co-teachers for both the Three, Four and Five Year Old Program; Marcy Pentasuglio, and Courtney Kocsis are serving as teaching assistants. Combined, they bring a wealth of talent and experience to our program.
Overview 3 Year Old Class
Overview 4 Year Old Class
Snow Day Policy
A reminder to parents — school delays and cancellations because of snow:
- If Abington Heights is closed, the pre-school will be closed.
- If Abington Heights has a two hour delay the three year old class will meet from 10 AM – 11:30 AM as regularly scheduled (at parents discretion).
- If Abington Heights has a two hour delay the four year old morning class will start at 10:00 a.m.
- If Abington has an early dismissal we will dismiss at 11:30 AM.