Lutheran Men in Mission is a group of men in a Lutheran congregation that meet together to further their knowledge of God’s Word, to do God’s work and to develop connections with other Lutheran men. It is growing closer with other men while sharing experiences, good or bad, that they have had or are currently undergoing in their lives and finding that other men have had or are having the same experiences. It is having these and having people who truly mean it when they say “You will be in our prayers.”
Lutheran Men in Mission is a group of men who will get together on a regular basis, have a Bible study, do special projects for the Lord, congregation and communities and be happy doing it. As Lutheran Men in Mission, we hear His call to serve. For more information, contact Mike Krahling (email@example.com)
Trinity Lutheran Men in Mission sponsor the following activities
- Serving dinner (usually sloppy joe’s and mac-n-cheese) at the Scranton Rescue Mission on the fifth Friday of the month – four times a year.
- Calling Bingo and helping resident’s mark their cards at the Gino Merli Veteran’s Center in Scranton – four times a year.
- Serving breakfast to the congregation on Reformation Sunday and usually one or two other times during the year.
- Making dinner for the women of the congregation and their guests in recognition of Mother’s Day.
- Men in Mission have bi-monthly breakfast meetings.
Trinity Lutheran Men in Mission is an organization of adult and young men who are called through their faith to witness to the Good News of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We seek to reach out and serve the needs of people in their homes, church, community and the world as we enrich the faith, fellowship and servant hood of adult and young men in Christ. We hope to encourage them to become effective, compassionate and involved leaders in all their activities.